*SOME IRONIES THAT EXIST IN INDIA :*–😊
1. Politicians *Divide* us, Terrorists *Unite* us.
2. Everyone is in hurry , but *no one* reaches in time.
3. Priyanka Chopra earned more money playing *Mary Kom*, than the Mary Kom earned in her entire career.
4. Its dangerous to talk to a *strangers,* but it is perfectly ok to marry one.
5. Most people who fight over *Gita and Quran*, have probably never read any of them.
6. We rather spend more on our daughter’s *wedding* than on her *education*
7. The *shoes* that we wear are sold in air conditioned show rooms, the *vegetables* that we eat are sold on the footpaths.
8. *Most* of the guys who have been ignored by Girls in young age, possesses actually the nicest and better husband material.
9. We live in a country where seeing a *policeman* makes us nervous rather than feeling safe.
10. In IAS exam, a person writes a brilliant 1500 words essay about how Dowry is a social evil and *cracks the exam* by impressing everyone.
One year later same person demands a dowry in crores, because he is an IAS officer.
11. Indians are very *shy* and still are 133 Crores.
12. Indians are obsessed with screen guards on their smartphones even though most come with scratch proof Gorilla Glass but never bother wearing a *helmet* while riding bikes.
13. It is shallow to ask for *dowry* but prospective bride grooms should make six or seven figured salaries and *preferably* *settled* in USA.
14. *A porn-star* is accepted in society as a celebrity, but *a rape victim* is not even accepted as a normal human being.
*Best ever lines :*
Try to understand people before trusting them … *Because* we are living in such a world, where artificial lemon flavor is used for *”WELCOME DRINK”* and real lemon is used in *”FINGER BOWL”*😊…!!
And we never feel ashamed of our above said bad habits, rather shout on roof tops claiming greatness of indian culture.